About Me

Who am I? 

Hi my name is Idyl and welcome on my page! This will be my first time writing blogs, hope you enjoy them! I most of the time change countries and schools because of my parents work.

What are my hobbies?

Well I’m the eldest  in my family so I always have to look after my siblings which I like a lot because I get to spend time and have fun with them. As a hobby, I love reading. my favorite books are Harry Potter by J.K Rowling, Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan and many more. I also love baking or cooking, especially trying new recipes!

As me and my family move a lot, I love exploring new countries, cultures and lifestyle. If I could one day I’ll travel all around the world.

Thank you!

4 thoughts on “About Me

1. Hi Idyl! My name is Emma. I to am the oldest in my family, so I know what it’s like to look after siblings. I also enjoy cooking. What is your favorite recipe to make? I have never read Harry Potter or Percy Jackson but I want to one day. Feel free to visit my blog. The link is http://emmatheweathergirl.edublogs.org/

• Hi Emma! Thank you for commenting in my post! It is true being the oldest there is a lot of responsibility to take care of. My favorite recipe could be lasagna but I also like to prepare new things and discover new way of cooking.Both of the books are really interesting hopefully you will enjoy and like them as much as I do!

2. Hi my name is Rheagan, I like how you explained why you like you hobbies. Learning about new cultures is educational. I like to read too. What is your favorite character from Harry Potter?

• Hi Rheagan, thank you for the comment! I’m glad we have things in common to! Well for my favorite character of Harry Potter I’ll say all of them because I can’t choose they all have an important impact on the book itself maybe not Voldemort.Have you read it, if so who is your favorite character?